Sunday, December 29, 2013

Taking a little break

We are in Ogunquit Maine at Sea Castles Motel, enjoying a little respite from a very wonderful but full holiday season which left us exhausted. We love it here. The little kitchenette apartments are very reasonable off-season,we are within easy walking distance of the beach, the Marginal Way, there is a pool and hot tub, good restaurants, not many people. We read, use the internet which we do not have at home, so it is a treat, we watch some TV (also limited to six channels at home and no cable). I got to watch some college basketball, a review of Downton Abbey, the classic movie Gaslight - sort of decadent. We'll be here until Monday. I forgot to bring my camera this time, but here are some views from an earlier trip.

Sea Castles Motel - a summer view.
Ogunquit beach, view from Marginal Way walkway


I'll try to fill in some of the highlights of the last month or so when I get a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment