Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Into Jackson

Yesterday, we had sort of an interim rest day between my getting back from Boulder and our leaving on the trip back home. We took Max into Jackson to the rec center pool. I borrowed a suit from Paul and got in a swim. Hadn't done laps for two months or more. I'm out of shape!  Here's the pool:

      The lap lanes are in the distance

After swimming we went to the Jackson Toy Store. A neat store. It had a marble fence that played a tune. Reassemble the components, and you got a new tune. 

            The musical marble fence

Then we got ice cream at Moo's. I had some of the best Rum Raisin ever. But it cost $5 for one scoop! That's Jackson! 

Eating ice cream by the iconic Jackson Park antler arches.

After that, Max wanted me to take his picture with Albert Einstein, and I obliged.

               Max and "Al."



No comments:

Post a Comment